Manager, CPO Support Team
Position title: Manager, CPO Support Team
Reports to: Director of CPO Support TeamLocation: Beijing
I. Main Responsibilities
• Support the supervisor and project leaders to identify, develop, coordinate and manage WWF China’s high impact projects, and lead/coordinate to develop high impact project strategy;
• Develop fund raising plan and provide support on programmatic fund raising from WWF network, external and domestic funding sources for high impact projects and areas of collective actions, through research, making connections, supporting proposal development, and developing fund raising proposals;
• Provide monitoring support to projects, lead/coordinate internal and external evaluations;
• Support the supervisor on other levels of M&E, including but not limited to departmental and organizational monitoring, M&E system update, etc;
• Facilitate and support knowledge exchange among projects, practices and with WWF network;
• Explore new strategic areas for WWF China Conservation Department, working closely with practice heads and project leaders;
• Set expertise platform with internal and external stakeholders and partners;
• Maintain donor relationships and manage accounts as required, and provide support to maintain key stakeholders network;
• Support China Partnership Group, Practice Leadership Team meeting and assist with follow up; and assist the key events and activities within the department as required;
• Prepare required policy and technical reports, briefings, and position papers when needed and required;
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
II. Working Relationship:
Internal:• Regularly contact with CPO Support Team members;
• Closely working with practice heads, project leaders, regional heads and other related conservation staff;
• Regular contact with WWF China communication and fund raising teams;
• Regular contact with fund raising and program development staff in other WWF Offices.
External:• Regular interaction with external stakeholders and partners;
• Regular interaction with external donors.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• High sense and knowledge in environmental and/or conservation science;
• Experience of large scale event and conference management preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in a team;
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese;
• Excellent computer skills and familiarity with the use of electronic media;
• Knowledge of WWF’s administrative and operational policies and procedures preferred.
• Master degree in related areas;
• At least 6 years working experience in project management, and/or environmental protection/ conservation field;
• Proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders to influence and drive change;
• Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Trust, Professional, Win-win.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to email@example.com.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.